Sketch Saturday Week # 219

Also this week I made ​​a card based on the sketch at Sketch Saturday.
Here it is:
I've used some leftovers from DCWV-paper from previous cards.
The stamp is one of Penny Black, as always colored with aquarel. I didn't stamp the star but replaced by a star-shaped sticker (of Kars). To finish some ribbon and adhesive pearls from my stash.
I'm not completely satisfied, I have the feeling there is missing something, but I have no idea what else I might add.  Suggestions are always welcome :-).

Reacties

  1. I love how you have your little mouse hanging from the snowflake on this super pretty card. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your gorgeous card, its so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Kaarten maken - Tuesday Morning Sketches #721

Kaarten maken - Cheerful Sketches Challenge maart kaart 2

Kaarten maken - Tuesday Morning Sketches #710